Monday, October 4, 2010

Crushing?

I might have a little...dare I say, crush.  I don't even know his name.  But he's way cute.  Nice smile, straight teeth, dark hair, big truck, work boots, and tattoos.  Wow.  Um..speechless.  I've only seen him and handful of times, and I think about him more than I should.  I don't even know what to do, and I don't even want to admit I may be, okay, I am really interested.

I haven't felt this way in so long.  Being single sucks, and these days I feel like I'm the only one who is.  I'm okay not being in a relationship.  I've only been on my own for a year.  But I grew apart from the relationship that I was in so long ago, that it feels I've been on my own a lot longer.  There are a few friends in particular that I feel like I can't even tell I have a crush too.  They will want to know details.  They will school me on what should be my next move, or they will take it into their own hands and completely embarrass me.

I'm not the type of girl to go after a guy.  I'm not straight forward and aggressive, and I don't intend to be.  That's not who I am.  Today, we had our first conversation, and at least now he knows what I drive.  I guess, those are baby steps.  Although now, I'm kicking myself because I should have shown more eye contact, been a little flirtier, I dunno got his number.  Man, I do not know how this shit works!

No comments:

Post a Comment