Sunday, August 8, 2010

Wedding Wear.

I have two weddings to go to in October.  I have not been to a wedding in like 2 years, and I have absolutely nothing to wear.  Although my wedding etiquette may be a little unknowledgeable, I do for a fact know, it is a huge NO to wear white/cream/beige, whatever.



But I really, really, really, really love this dress!  I have no need to buy such a nice dress, because I'd have no other place to wear it besides a wedding.  Sadly I think I'll have to pass on this one.



I like the style of this one too.  It's cute.  It's different.  It's not something I would probably ever normally pick out.  I like the color, but I'm a neutral kind of person.  This will stand out, and I don't know how I feel about the boldness of it.


I love the little red pieces poking out of this dress.  But I'm not a huge fan of anything strapless.  I will also be photographer at one of the weddings, so I don't want to be uncomfortable.  I think I'd be constantly worried about it sliding down or something.  My mom said that we could sew on straps.  I think some thin, skinny little lace straps might be kinda cute.


This dress is super similar to the one above (obviously).  I just don't like it as much though.  The yellow just isn't enough pop of color.  Even if it was red, I still think the strapless style fits the dress better.  


I like the uniqueness of this dress.  I don't know if it would look bulky on though.  I know I said I lean more towards the neutral colors, but this one just seems kind of blah.  But it can always be dressed up with jewelry and maybe a pop of color with the heels?  



I'm not sure if this one is real wedding wear.  I like that I could wear a regular bra with it and it looks a little longer, so I wouldn't have to worry about bending over or something while taking pictures.  And it isn't so dressy that the only place I'd feel like I could wear it is a wedding.  I like that it could be worn for other occasions also.

Votes are needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment