Friday, August 20, 2010

Gloomy.

What happened to the sunshine?  Honestly, I'm so freakin' sick of this weather.  I'm one of those people, where the weather can really effect my mood.  In Winter, I start to get really down and almost depressed.  It's dark when I get up in the morning.  It's dark after I get home from work.  It's dark during the day.  It's cold.  It's rainy.  It's foggy.  It's downright crappy and a big pain in my ass!

In the mornings, there's fog.  In the evenings, there's fog.  The sun only shines when I'm at work, and I can't enjoy it.  But I can clearly see others enjoying it from the window in my office, it's totally unfair.  By the time I get off work, the wind has picked up.  The sun is shining, but it's cold.  It's windy.  It's not pleasant at all.

I just needed to get that out there.  I've been so edgy, because of this (and yes, other things also, but that's not the point).  Because when I said the weather effects my mood, I wasn't kidding.  Perhaps, you can tell?

No comments:

Post a Comment