Monday, December 27, 2010

Clint Eastwood.

I've been watching old Western movies ever since I can remember.  I used to like them, but as high school came around I thought they were lame.  Of course.  Typical teenager.  Country Western is in my blood whether I want to admit it or not.  Country is who I am.  I grew up watching westerns, shooting guns, working on the property and at the ranch.  My mom's family are cowboys and farmers.  My dad's family are cowboys and farmers.  My future is inevitable!

I've seen Lonesome Dove, I can't tell you how many times.  It's seriously ridiculous.  For Christmas I bought my dad a 3 pack of Clint Eastwood movies.  We watched 2 this weekend already.  I just have to say, I forgot how good looking he was!  Man!  So, this is the conclusion I've come to.....


I need a man like Clint Eastwood.  Tall, good looking, good teeth (I mean considering it was like the 1800's), kind, friendly, intelligent, kills the bad, rewards the good.  He's a great shot with good reflexes.  He's got a deep voice and doesn't have to say much to get his point across.  He's in good shape, rugged, manly, outdoorsy, good with animals, works hard for the money.  His only downfall....all the cigars he smokes, which I can totally look past!

Clint Eastwood is the ultimate badass.  What's not to like?!

No comments:

Post a Comment