Thursday, January 27, 2011

I'm all shook up.

My brain is going to explode.  
This was my first week of school, and I am overwhelmed.  I knew I would be though, so it is going as expected.  Statistics is hard.  Considering I haven't had a math class since 2002, I knew this was going to be a tough one.  Math is not my thing.  I'm not really bad at it, but I'm not really good at it either.  Good thing I signed up for that Math Lab, I'm gonna need it.  I haven't even started on psychology yet. 
Monday I ran with Samantha, then we hung out for a little bit since our bible study got cancelled.  I got home at about 8:30.  Tuesday, I came home from work, had a little dinner, and got to school early, because I didn't know what to expect.  Wednesday I ran with Sam again, then came home, had a little dinner, took a very small breather, and did homework....for 2 hours.  Today I came home from work, read up on what we will be going over in Stats this evening to familiarize myself, had some dinner, now I'm blogging, which I will have to cut off here shortly to go to class.  Ugh.  I'm not liking this already.
I've been giving myself pep talks though.  "You CAN do this!  You WANT this!"  I know this overwhelming feeling will go away once I get settled into a new routine.  Still, I'm stressing. 
I can do this.  And I can do this, because I want it.  In that, I am confident.

No comments:

Post a Comment