Thursday, July 29, 2010

Not enough time in the day.

Life has been busy, like super, super busy.  I get overwhelmed easily when life gets like this.  I start freaking myself out about all the stuff I need or want to do that I will not be able to get done, because there is just not enough time in the day!

I read this question somewhere.  I can't even tell you why or where I read it, but it was: "Would you rather one more full day to a week or 4 more hours to a day?"  My answer would be 4 more hours to the day, every day.  That would be awesome.  I like being busy, but I don't like feeling overwhelmingly busy.  This week has been overwhelmingly busy.

But this afternoon, I came home and did nothing.  I sat in the chair.  I watched TV.  I played on my computer.  I read.  I took a really long shower.  It was just enough - enough time to feel relaxed, rejuvenated.  It was enough time to myself, to think, to be alone.  It was just enough time to not get bored, stir crazy, or totally annoyed by the people around me.


    No comments:

    Post a Comment