Sunday, July 25, 2010

25 Years Down.


This weekend, I turned 26 years old.
I've never really had any expectations for my life, and I've always been a late bloomer. I can't really say my life is not where I had expected it to be, but it's definitely taken a variety of surprising directions.
I think I grew up more in the last few years, than most of high school and some college combined. 25 was a great year of self discovery. For so long life was hard, confusing, full of fear, anger, resentment, and stress. 25 changed my life. I discovered life can be great. I learned how to live life for myself and found out how liberating that can be. For the first time in my life, I feel happy.
I look forward to 26, and what this year will bring. 25 was pretty good, and I have a feeling 26 will be even better.

No comments:

Post a Comment